Param!!! Param!!! Param!!! Video!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Bush Speaks

Now this is the best video on Bush. Few clips where Bush speaks and everyone laughs.
1. My state of the union are the speech to the nation. What??? didnt get you Mr. President. Its like I am the President I can say anything.
2. I know human beings and fish can co-exist peacefully. Oh right. Earlier sharks used to kill people on the road and this is a request to the whales and sharks please don't kill our children. B.t.w this looks like a line picked up from "Mars Attacks".
3. Breast and brightest are proud to serve. Breast??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ol rightie. Why don't the politicials send thier children in the army then??
4. Put food on your family. This is worse man.
5. Fool me once shame on you. It cant get better than this man. Bush thanks for being a joker. You make my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home