Param!!! Param!!! Param!!! Video!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Roberto Baggio's awesome goal in Italy 1990

Roberto baggio was one of the greatest footballers of the 90s. He had done anything to everything in football just that he didn't win the world cup.

Italy as a team failed on penalties against Argentina in 1990 in the semi finals. Then again on penalties in 1994 against the Brazilians and this time in the finals. Italian football as such is really really boring, but just for the sake of Baggio I wanted them to win the world cup.

1 Comments:

  • Oye Chaman Lal, I remember that goal by Baggio. He was my favourite just because he looked dashing. Schillaci ruled in Italia 90, replaced Vialli and went on to win the golden shoe with 6 goals. I didn't like him coz he didn't look like a star, he looked unathletic like Gazza. You don't like Italian team?! Its my second fav after Brazil. I can bet your fav is England. :/

    ps: I can't access your other blog! Kya locha hai?

    Tinku

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home